EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 16:43:33 -0500
8bit
From:
Joe Moffett <[log in to unmask]>
Sorry to send this to the whole list, but I don't know Mr. Hatlen's
email address.  I have a proposal for a paper called "Sons of Pound:
The Poetics of Charles Olson and Charles Wright" that looks at Pound's
legacy which I have been seeking a venue for.  Would you like to take a
look at this Mr. Hatlen for possible inclusion on the Pound panel?
Best,

Dr. Joe Moffett
Assistant Professor of English
Kentucky Wesleyan College