EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Richard Stanton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 22:24:33 +0000
>     At least you answered. What happened to the other "Hotmail" persona
>wha
>would all eager be ta discuss Pahund, an activity largely foreign to this
>list?
>
>Charles

Please, I *am* on holiday, I started the thread about three or four weeks
ago and didn't expect it to develop in this way; I'm only checking in every
week or so. And, OK, fine, you got me. I know little about Pound and my
speculations amount to even less, I'll gladly step back and let you win,
just leave me alone.

         Rich