EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Nikolay Nikiforov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nikolay Nikiforov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 10:39:33 +0400
I  think  that  anybody  to call another person insane is just out of
possession  of  culture. Is someone other's illness a subject for public
discussion?
Mad  as  you think sending Truman Confucius, I think that Kung was
very sane person. I'm absolutely sure that Kung would say that anybody
declaring another's madness is to be shunt by all men striving towards
virtue.
And  reading  someone's  private letters to know if that someone was in
reason -- that you want to call sane?

Talk  about Dante's sanity next time. What could you say about all the
terrible  tortures  he devised for his enemies? Imagine yourself loyal
Florentine citizen.