EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Peter Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2008 00:10:31 -0800
Yawn!
R.

-----Original Message-----
From: - Ezra Pound discussion list of the University of Maine on behalf of Alphaville Books
Sent: Mon 12/29/2008 1:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Pound and Wall Street

<It would help you to avoid making further asinine statements.>

After your initial remark, what mystery is left to be assessed. In the context of that remark you revealed yourself to be asinine despite your "studies" and, all things considered, given its lack of imagination, it was quite a stellar stab at asininity---lololololol.

Perhaps, if you would accord other people the same consideration you seem to desire for yourself, you could avoid being seen as asinine though I imagine your asininity is not much of a revelation to most. CP