EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Roxana Preda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2014 10:49:00 +0100
Hi Robert,
You access it by navigating to the top menu - members - become a member.

After you register as a member you log in to the site and the links
under Make It New open.

Best regards,
Roxana

Quoting Robert Kibler <[log in to unmask]> on Sat, 2 Aug
2014 01:30:49 +0000:

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.