EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Roxana Preda <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 2 Aug 2014 11:56:33 +0100
Dear Robert,

It's great you want to become a member of our society.

In order to do that, please register on our website.

Go to http://www.ezrapoundsociety.org, look in the top menu for
"members" - "become a member". You have three options there - choose
one and register to create your account.

After that, log in to read our magazine. In time, we will create more
resources for members, we are now just at the beginning. But I hope
the little mag will prove stimulating and enjoyable.

Welcome to our society,
Roxana

Quoting Robert Summers <[log in to unmask]> on Sat, 2 Aug 2014
06:30:41 -0400:

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.