NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Corey D Lavoie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2014 19:34:22 -0400
Where: EMERGENCY Maintenance UM DTAV Complex
When: Oct 09, 2014 5:00 AM
Expected Duration: 1hr
Scope: Network connectivity

Networkmaine Contact Info:
	NOC 561-3587

Local/Campus Contact Info during this window of work:
	NONE / Unknown at this time