From:
Mamie Anthoine Ney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mamie Anthoine Ney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2014 14:52:39 -0400
I don't like listing a price for a author/artist/performer unless it's
set in stone.  In many cases fees are negotiable.  We have some that
will come to our library for free, but they may expect an honorarium
from another library to help cover gas costs, etc.  They may also waive
their fee, if any, if you let them sell their books or art work.  The
best thing to do is contact the person directly to see what the possible
charges will be.

Mamie

Mamie Anthoine Ney
Director
Auburn Public Library
49 Spring St.
Auburn, ME 04210
207-333-6640 x 2020 (Option #6)
www.auburnpubliclibrary.org
http://libraryla.org/
Maine Readers' Choice Award Committee
Friends of the Maine State Library Board