The following genealogy books were recently donated to our library but
we already own them.
Let me know if you're interested in giving any of these titles a new
home. First come, first served.
1. Suffolk County wills : abstracts of the earliest wills upon
record in the County of Suffolk, Massachusetts : from the New England
historical and genealogical register / with an index by Judith McGhan
Baltimore : Genealogical Pub. Co., 1984
2. Boston births, baptisms, marriages, and deaths, 1630-1699 :
Boston births, 1700-1800 / edited by William S. Appleton
Baltimore : Genealogical Pub. Co., 1978
3. Vital records of Kittery, Maine to the year 1892 / edited by
Joseph Crook Anderson II and Lois Ware Thurston
Camden, Me. : Picton Press, 1991
4. History of Kennebunk from its earliest settlement to 1890;
including biographical sketches / Daniel Remich
(Portland, Me.) : (Lakeside Press Co.), 1911
5. Genealogical dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire, by Sybil
Noyes, Charles Thornton Libby [and] Walter Goodwin Davis
Baltimore, Genealogical Pub. Co., 1972
Bangor Public Library
145 Harlow St.
Bangor, ME 04401