All titles claimed!
From: Karen Alley
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 10:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Free to good home
The following genealogy books were recently donated to our library but
we already own them.
Let me know if you're interested in giving any of these titles a new
home. First come, first served.
1. Suffolk County wills : abstracts of the earliest wills upon
record in the County of Suffolk, Massachusetts : from the New England
historical and genealogical register / with an index by Judith McGhan
Baltimore : Genealogical Pub. Co., 1984
2. Boston births, baptisms, marriages, and deaths, 1630-1699 :
Boston births, 1700-1800 / edited by William S. Appleton
Baltimore : Genealogical Pub. Co., 1978
3. Vital records of Kittery, Maine to the year 1892 / edited by
Joseph Crook Anderson II and Lois Ware Thurston
Camden, Me. : Picton Press, 1991
4. History of Kennebunk from its earliest settlement to 1890;
including biographical sketches / Daniel Remich
(Portland, Me.) : (Lakeside Press Co.), 1911
5. Genealogical dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire, by Sybil
Noyes, Charles Thornton Libby [and] Walter Goodwin Davis
Baltimore, Genealogical Pub. Co., 1972
Bangor Public Library
145 Harlow St.
Bangor, ME 04401