EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Joshua Kotin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2014 20:42:09 +0200
Dear Pound Listserv --

I have an odd question related to a small research project I'm working on: if you happen to own a copy of the pirated Fuck You Press edition of Cantos 110–116 (1967), I would be grateful if you would send me the copy's limitation number.  The edition is limited to 300 copies and the information should be on the colophon on the last page.

Thank you for your help!

Joshua

Joshua Kotin
Assistant Professor, Department of English
Affiliated Faculty, Program in Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies
22 McCosh Hall
Princeton University
Princeton, NJ 08544