EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Richard Caddel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 11:33:20 GMT
On Fri, 11 Jun 1999 06:22:30 -0700, you wrote:

>On second thought, I'm lost on your reference to
>Bunting in Barcelona. Sounded familiar but when I
>looked I couldn't find any reference to Barcelona in
>either Forde or Makin. What's the story about
>Barcelona?

- um. Forde captions two of her photos "Barcelona 1933" - but, as
we've said, we may wish to be cautious about these captions. I'm away
from all my files at present, so can't check any further - but I know
BB was in touch with a Spanish poet who'd passed through Rapallo -
name escapes me. Sorry not to be able to produce a decent sauce for my
own red herring...

RC