EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Burt Hatlen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 19:54:03 -0400
I don't believe that any participant in this exchange has yet mentioned
two other excellent recent books by women scholars, dealing in whole or
in large part with Pound: Gail McDonald's Learning to Be Modern: Pound,
Eliot, and the American University, and Mary Ellis Gibson's Epic
Reinvented: Ezra Pound and the Victorians.  And then there's Eva Hesse.

Still, in looking over my shelves to verify these titles, I saw MANY
more books by men.

Burt Hatlen