NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lucas Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2014 07:46:02 -0400
Two out of the three wireless controllers at UMPI were upgraded during this
maintenance. We will be looking to upgrade the third controller at another
time.

--
Lucas Wood
Network Engineer, Networkmaine