ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 10:33:58 -0500
Umile has always, IMHO,  been a class act on the ice.  He shares with Coach
Walsh a love for the pure game of hockey.  I would never in a million years
expect any retaliation for that terrible incident.  I am sure Ben is
remorseful about it, and I am also sure he has had the talking to of a life
time from his Coach.  Shawn hates that cheap play, and would never encourage
it.  In fact, he used to have 5am practices for the guys who were bad.
 Wonder if Ben enjoys them?

Cathy Hart
Post #2