ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jon Eggert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:45:27 -0500
Its killing me but I can't go to St Paul for the frozen 4. I have 3 tickets
in section 107 row24 seats 13 -15. These seats are in the lower bowl , in
the corner, up high. Not bad location. Really want to sell these to a Maine
fan instead whoever from USCHO.Please buy these from me and cheer on the
boys in blue from Maine. These tickets cost $375. and that's what I want
for them.

  I'm doing Maine fans a big favor by not going as every time I go to the
Frozen Four Maine loses:(. So look at the bright side, you get to go and
they WIN:):)