ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 06:34:08 -0400
I'm sure everyone has thought of the obvious and tried Pam Rideout at Bear
Necessities. Pam is the Manager of Retail Sales and I think if anyone has
Media Guides she would.

Bear Necessities telephone number is: 207-581-1112. Pam's Email address is:
[log in to unmask] The University hasn't moved forward with
e-commerce for Bear Necessities yet so you can't look on their web site for
the guides.