ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 08:38:13 -0400
The reason I didn't answer this yesterday is because I don't know for sure
and my reliable source is away on vacation. So, I can't find out for
certain. That being said, I think Don will be a Sophomore. He didn't play in
any games at UVM last season. Yes, he was with the team, briefly, but never
played in a game other than intra-squad scrimmages.