ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 09:52:27 -0400
Of Course, we were also picked to lose to BU in the Hockey East semi's and
if we somehow prevailed we were picked to lose to BC in the finals.

I don't know about the rest of you but I have a funny feeling it will be a
Maine-BC Championship game.  I've felt this way from the moment Niko scored
the goal in the Fleet.   I'm looking forward to some key players stepping
up their game tomorrow Barret, Brendan and Kerluke.  Can't wait to get to
Providence!

Check out Federal Hill on Friday for a great Italian Meal.  It's on the
other side of 95 on Atwells Avenue.

Bob Fitta '83