ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 11:52:37 -0500
BobF wrote, in part..
> 9.   Bruce Major scores while sprawled on the ice behind the net to beat BC
> for HE  Championship game #1.

All great goals!

This BC/ME game was huge and, like this year's HEA Tournament
Championship game, was refereed by Jim Fitzgerald (a very good
referee).

Fitzy was embroiled in a minor controversy wrt that game also. I'll not
relate it publicly, but BC did *not* want him to referee that game.
Should we meet w/BC later in this NCAA tournament, I'm sure they'll
be happy Jim Fitzgerald will not be on the ice!

Gooooo Blue!

Wayne Smith -- [log in to unmask] -- Old Town Landing, ME