ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeffrey Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 09:12:08 -0500
I don't think it's just me, but in my humble opinion I believe that FSNE's
motto is, "If it's BC, BU or UNH we cover new england.  If it's Maine, it's
not".
Their lack of Maine coverage since gaining the contract has been far from
complete for HE.  Providence, Amherst, Lowell, Merrimack, all the same, no
coverage.  I'd be interested to see if  the scheduling crew ( and I heard but
cannot confirm) that one graduated from BC and another from
UNH......hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm
GO MAINE