ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeffrey Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 09:21:43 -0500
Wayne, Sorry that was presumptuous of me.  The 7th player is the player who
gives all on and off the ice.  The team player that even when not directly
involved in the play, was directly in the play, if you know what I mean.  I
do like your choices and agree with Yeats and Morrison's roles.  Though I
thought Yeats would turn out the "starter" at some point.