ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 11:19:34 -0500
I agree with you about the stuffing of the ballot box for Cory issue... inmy
opinion, Barrett H and Metcalf, are more deserving than Cory ... Barrett is
a more naturally  talented player and Peter Metcalf is boud to be at least a
2 year all american, Hobey candidate.

and I hope that you are not saying that my mention of Shawn being birds of a
feather with Jack PArker is trashing him...

I think if anyone who has a chance to see many other games besides Maine
games...e.g. Merrimack v. Lowell... Prov. v.B.C.... then you will see what
Shawn is like with fresher eyes, and you will see a completely different
brand of hockey played.
DOnt get me wrong< i am a big fan of Shawn and the Bears, but I am objective
enough to know what Shawn is like during a game, and a s a ref, I am telling
you he and Jack do alot of inappropriate things... Whitehead, York, Serino,
Umile (maybe), andCrowder almost never do.

go bears and GO Matty Y... !!
jim