ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Joseph Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 03:41:39 -0000
Jake,

The ten minute misconduct penalty assessed on the Massachusetts player was a result of the player approaching Jim Fitzpatrick after the game and stating quite a few choice words to him.  I did not hear the player, but fowl language was easy to distinguish.

Jim reported the penalty to me just a minute or two following the game completion.

Joe Kennedy
Official Scorer, Hockey East
PA Announcer
---

What are you N2?  Choose from 150 free e-mail addresses.
http://www.n2mail.com