EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Joe Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 18:26:47 EST
In a message dated 11/15/1999 6:15:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 Well, as an old member of both lists, I say piss on you! No need to
 disparage people you don't know. And Mrs. O'Leary's cow, pissing at the
 appropriate moment, might have doused the Chicago fire.
         With highest regards, Sylvester Pollet

I see that you take Mr. Parcelli's metaphor to one more level -- but just
from  observing the action on both lists, I doubt that the buffalo, which
does a lot of  pissing around itself, would add much to either the discussion
or the efficiency of the water brigade; it would be more like pissing on
ashes, and you, being an old hand, know what that smells like.

even higher regards...

joe brennan.....