From:
Ann Filley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Filley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2014 09:06:46 -0400
I would like to announce the retirement of our own Jane Babbitt! Please
help me wish her a happy retirement! After working for the library for over
11, years-circulation, children's librarian and cataloger-Jane has decided
to set sail (literally) for new adventures.

This is Jane's last week as our Technical Services person-so get your
cataloging questions in now!

Jane we thank you for all the service, advice, imagination and fun you
brought to the library, your patrons and your co-workers.

We wish you much happiness in the future!

Ann Filley
Library Director
Rockport Public Library
207-236-3642