EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Michael Springate <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 Nov 2010 17:51:57 -0700
Shinji:

I took the information below from:
http://www.lsoft.com/scripts/wl.exe?SL1=EPOUND-L&H=LISTS.MAINE.EDU

To subscribe, send mail to [log in to unmask] with the command (paste
it!):

SUBSCRIBE EPOUND-L

For more information, you can:
* Take a look at the list's configuration
<[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http://www.lsoft.com/scripts/wl.exe?SL2=2818&R=1488&[log in to unmask].

* Contact the list owner at [log in to unmask]
* Check the other lists at LISTS.MAINE.EDU
<http://www.lsoft.com/scripts/wl.exe?XH=LISTS.MAINE.EDU>

I hope this helps.

I, too, have been a member for a very long time.... A quiet member. There
are, apparently, 171 very quiet members on the list serve. I hope you can
add your two young colleagues. The last conversation I found of real
relevance was the role of Confucianism in Pound’s thought. Now how long ago
was that?

All the best to you,

Michael