EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Mon, 12 May 2014 00:47:49 +0000
Roxana:

After your last email, I went back into Ken Arnold's website and on the Home page it stated that Ken Arnold passed away on January 24, 2014.  I hadn't spoken to him since 1978 when we were preparing his play for full production.  I wasn't aware of his website until I searched for it today.   I haven't been involved in theatre since I left Washington, DC at the end of 1979.  I've been too busy earning a living and now fully involved in politics trying to save this country from disappearing into the graveyard of history.

--Bob Bowen

----- Original Message -----

From: "Roxana Preda" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2014 5:59:18 PM
Subject: Re: Ezra Pound Society website and little magazine

Hi Wayne,
In the footer of the website on the right side you'll see a menu
called Outreach and underneath, a link to something called "creative
writing".
This is the place. It's empty now, but we can put in a bibliography of
literary work based on EP's life, or a video clip, or anything useful
we might find.

Quoting Wayne Pounds <[log in to unmask]> on Mon, 12 May 2014
08:36:21 +0900:

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.