EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
渡辺 信二 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2010 20:58:53 +0900
Dear Poundians,
This might be an elementary question,
but would you please tell me how to put new persons' names and e-mail addresses
into the [log in to unmask]
And if you have any rule to be listed,
would you please tell it to me, s'il vous plait?

I know three younger persons who, interested in Pound,
like to be listed, and I am asked how to put
each of their names and e-mail addresses
on the list.

I would appreciate your help.

WATANABE Shinji

立教大学英米文学