EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sun, 11 May 2014 23:48:46 +0000
Roxana:

Here is the link to Ken Arnold's website:

http://www.kenarnoldwriter.com/about.html

He refers to the play as "House of Bedlam."  The title change was made to avoid any backlash by the public due to the media bashing of EP at that time.  And we also had some difficulty with Omar Pound not being confident in the public accepting a play about his father.  Critic David Richards of the now defunct Washington Star gave us good coverage in his Theatre Column in the Star.  Richard Coe also covered our production for the Washington Post.

--Bob Bowen