EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Cameron McWhirter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 08:29:39 -0400
Joe, I picked up the same book, IMPACT, also in great condition, but I
paid $13.50!
That's USURY!

At St. Elizabeth's, Pound became associated and corresponded with
various
right-wing American movements that others may have described as fascist,
but they
gave themselves  names like John Birchers etc.  HOWEVER, the Pound
writings in
Impact are essays from the 1930s or world war period, NOT st.
elizabeths.  Aryan
Path I think was a journal out of the UK, linked to Mosley's British
fascists.