EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Luca Gallesi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 15:55:44 +0000
Dear Poud-List Members, it's my happy duty to inform you that is now available a new scholar contribution to Pound: "Ezra Pound e il turismo colto a Milano". You can't miss it... It's edited by me and published by Ares ([log in to unmask]) The Authors are: Giano Accame: Ezra Pound all'Università Bocconi; C.F.Carli:  Ezra Pound e Milano città delle avanguardie;C.Cavalleri: Ezra Pound, Milano 1933; Mary de Rachewiltz: L'ultima visita di pound a Milano; Tim Redman: Il viaggio di Pound a Milano nel 1943; Leon Surette: Pound e il discorso di Mussolini agli operai; A.Zaccuri: Un poundiano in via Wildt. ù
 And some more documents:Letters by Pound to the Università Bocconi; Comunicati stampa for the Pound Economics Lectures at the Università Bocconi; and Benito Mussolini: "il discorso agli operai di Milano of 6 October 1934" that Pound mentions so often and that will help you to understand Pound's Left Wing Fascism.
 Luca Gallesi ([log in to unmask])
Connettiti con Genie.it e vinci una fantastica Mini! E' facile clicca qui http://www.genie.it/geniemini