EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Gregory Hays <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 12:44:29 -0600
With respect, I would suggest that the post recently made under this
heading was  inappropriate. This is a list devoted to Ezra Pound, not to
President Clinton. Not all of its subscribers are American, and such
postings will be of even less interest to those who are not than they are
to the rest of us.

Gregory Hays
Dept. of Classics, University of Illinois
4072 Foreign Languages Building
707 S. Mathews, Urbana, IL 61801 USA

"I'm just like _The Cherry Orchard_: half of me keeps saying to the other
half, 'You must work, my friends, you must work,' and the other half does
anything to keep from it, although the *idea* sounds lovely to it."

-Randall Jarrell (letter to Robert Lowell, 1949)