From:
Patty Kahn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patty Kahn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 2015 13:49:36 +0000
Well-deserved.  HSLIC has benefitted from your hard work and unpredictable humor.  :-)

Congratulations, Susan.

Patty

Patricia Kahn, MS, AHIP | Niles Perkins Health Science Library
Pen Bay Medical Center | 6 Glen Cove Drive| Rockport ME 04856
[log in to unmask] | 207-921-8456 | MEUPBM

MaineHealth Libraries : Better Information for Better Practice