From:
"Tomaras,Deborah" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tomaras,Deborah
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2014 20:40:05 +0000
A heads up to everyone checking in their Spring 2014 issue of "Crafts n Things" (b1812818x). A new periodical record has been brought in for the new title of the magazine, "Craft Ideas" (b29326187). Some folks (cml, mca, otp, rpl) have already checked in their holdings under the old record/title; they should switch their holdings over to the new record/title.

Thanks in advance for helping clear this up!

Deborah Tomaras
Library Cataloger
South Portland Public Library
482 Broadway
South Portland, ME 04106
207-767-7660 x6

NOTICE: Under Maine's Freedom of Access ("Right-to-Know") law, documents - including e-mail - in the possession of public officials about City business are classified as public records. This means if anyone asks to see it, we are required to provide it. There are very few exceptions. We welcome citizen comments and want to hear from our residents, but please keep in mind that what you write in an e-mail is not private and could show up in the local newspaper.