From:
Debbie Lozito <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debbie Lozito <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2013 14:58:44 -0400
We know everyone is excited to attend the NELA/MLA joint conference next
month in Portland! And we sure hope you can help the Scholarship and Loan
Committee make this year's basket raffle a super duper fundraiser for us. We
already have promises of baskets from some vendors and one is bringing a
Vermont products basket. Let's make sure we have some awesome Maine products
baskets!

If you need basket ideas click on the link below.

 <http://www.chemoangels.net/angels%20corner/sub%20folders/gift_basket.htm>
http://www.chemoangels.net/angels%20corner/sub%20folders/gift_basket.htm

Please seriously consider donating a basket -especially if you have
benefited from the scholarship, conference grants or our 0% loans. I would
love to know if you're putting a basket together, but even if you don't
email me just bring your basket to SLC at the conference we'll be in or near
the vendor area. And thank you all!

        ~ Debbie Lozito

Co-chair, Maine Library Association Scholarship and Loan Committee