EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Roxana Preda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2013 19:46:59 +0100
Dear friends,

Warmest thanks to everyone who has wished me well on this (I say, ugh,
difficult!) appointment. I would like to keep you informed on every
important move that the EPS is going to make in the future. After all,
the society is ours, we should know what it is up to.

I would very much like to know what the EPS can do FOR YOU. Please
write to me your suggestions, ideas, dreams and desires either on this
listserv for questions to be discussed publicly or else to my email
address, where an EPS folder is ready and waiting for messages. We
want a strategy and a guiding line - they will both depend on what you
want and need.

We have an organisation - let's make use of it.

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.