EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Alphaville Books <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2009 10:26:48 -0500
Michael,

You wrote <are there fictional characters of Pound's own making in the
Cantos - or is every name i meet someone i could go look up on Wikipedia>

The answer is the latter. For any easy and illuminating digest of this
try Brandon Keresy's hypertext of Canto 45 at

http://www.flashpointmag.com/canto45.htm

Also, I deal with Pound and hypertext in an article delightfully
entitled  *Poetic Giants Caught In The Web **
*
*vs.*

**
*40 Millimeters and a Mole: