EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Peter Bi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 04:50:58 +0000
(I accidentally sent the following as a blank email to
the list. Sorry.)

Charles:

Since we are living in a small yet very hungry world, it
is quite understandable for the US and China to attack
each other restlessly with (or without) any excuse.
However, these excuses are not necessarily always true,
but may be behind political goals.

The Fa-Lun Gong game is been playing by three parties:
the bad-guy China, the good-guy US, and the crazy man Li
Hong-Zhi. The goal of the game is to kick the bad-guy's
ass. According to the last message from the ¡°official¡±
Fa-Lun Gong spokesman, the Chinese government sent 5
volunteers to the Tian-An-Men Square in the Chinese New
Year eve, who set themselves ablaze. One dead. Look,
World! How ugly the Chinese are: they even dare
blackmail Fa-Lun Gong leaders!

--- No, I don¡¯t believe.

Peter Bi