EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Michael EH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 22:33:10 +0900
Nikolay,

I don't have much time to elaborate now, but if you are serious enough,
you should obtain Raynouard and Levy multi-volume dictionaries.

As regards Pound and troubadours, Dr Makin's dissertation
and book would be indispensable in my humble opinion.

If you need Daniel concordance, I have published one, of which
a few copies may be left (contact me off-list please).

Michael E Hishikawa