EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Richard Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 16:02:51 GMT
Stop me if I'm preaching to the converted, but there's an excellent used and
rare book search site called bookfinder.com where you can trace out of print
editions available from (mostly anglophone) booksellers all over the world.
I find its coverage remarkable, though I haven't checked for you whether the
items you want are listed.

Richard Edwards