EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Roxana Preda <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 23 Feb 2014 13:42:26 +0000
Dear Andy,
No official plans since the MSA is not part of the EPS conference circuit.
BUT having said that, I don't see any impediment in crashing the
party. If you have ideas for a paper/seminar/round table we could use
the EPS mailing list to cobble a proposal together.
Participants have to be members of the MSA.
Here a link to the MSA conference website:
http://msa.press.jhu.edu/conferences/msa16/cfp.html
Cheers,
Roxana

Quoting Andy Trevathan <[log in to unmask]> on Sat, 22 Feb 2014
21:29:29 -0600:

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.