EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Richard Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2014 13:28:27 +0000
This looks great - it's amazing to have one of these projects on The Cantos actually coming to fruition - I look forward to it growing and growing!

I think the Bunting quote on the front page is
"You will have to go a long round way if you want to avoid them."
not
"You will have to go a long way if you want to avoid them."

r.