EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
sylvester pollet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 09:39:16 -0400
Walter Baumann's your man. See his " 'Sit on a midden and dream stars' :
Ezra Pound and the Belfast-Born Poet Joseph Campbell (1879-1944)" in his
recent book_ Roses From The Steel Dust_ Orono, National Poetry Foundation,
2000. If you (or anyone on Pound List) want/s to order a copy you can
e-mail Gail Sapiel at NPF, <[log in to unmask]>. Identify yourself as a
member of the Pound List for a discount price. best, Sylvester Pollet,
Associate Editor NPF.