EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Richard Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 17:44:29 GMT
Idling past the National Poetry Foundation website just now, as I trust all
of us do from time to time, I was surprised to learn that they have just
held a conference including several papers on Pound, some of them by "known"
members of this list (Perloff, Hatlen, Gill...). I was "surprised" to learn
of it in this way because usually this is the sort of thing that some kind
person finds the time to tell us all about on the list - both before (not
that that would help me very much, as there's no chance of my attending such
an event) and after.

It's a pity we don't get to hear about these things on the list any more.

By the way I notice that the details of how to join the list do not include
the new address.

Richard Edwards