EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Burt Hatlen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 15:36:23 -0500
I am pleased to announce that A LIGHT FROM ELEUSIS, first published by
Clarendon Press in 1979, has now been re-issued with Xlibris. It can be
purchased through their website http://www2.xlibris.com/index.asp as either
a printed book for $21.24 or as an Ebook for $8.00.
    The book is unrevised--except for correction of a few typos, and the
omission of Chinese characters. They were unable to handle those, so I
settled for alphabetic equivalents. They also had difficulties with the
Greek font, so it ended up that some are transliterated, and some are not. I
finally gave up on that one.

Leon Surette

forwarded at his request by Burt Hatlen