EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Martin Deporres <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 08:28:14 +0100
Brave, foolish Wei. No one wants to censor you. Though it piques your sense of self-righteousness and impending martyrdom to think so, doesn't it? Just as your windshield-wiper thrumm of non-dialogue has piqued others annoyance. Surely you cannot hope but to grimly stand up to their hail of verbal arrows. Not unlike St. Sebastian, eh wot? I cast my vote for at the very least your beatification if not outright canonisation. Then you may perform for us miracles.

M Deporres