ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Dan Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 17:34:05 -0500
I guess my observation on this subject is:

I think if people were asked to identify the characters they most readily
remembered from the movie Slapshot, the role of Ned Braden would not rank
high on such a list...lol

Of course I would never equate Division I college hockey with the Federal
League, but we all know what sells...

Seriously, I think the word slowly filtered out that these items are on
offer, and the lower early sale price is partially attributed to less market
awareness.  More bookmarking of the ebay site will likely happen to increase
the pool of bidders for the remainder of the shirts being sold this year.

james acheson wrote:

>I am a little surprised that Prestin's shirt went for $810 on Ebay and
Frankie's went for about $460.