ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 23:29:38 -0500
Congratulations to the team !!

Just returned home on an American Airlines flight about half-filled with
Anaheim attendees.  More disappointed fans than those of us Maine
supporters.

Thanks to all for posts during the past week.  We could read our e-mail,
but not post.

Two questions for tonight, then a longer post tomorrow...

1.  Is anyone going to do a video ?  If so, post info to this list ...

2.  Are National Championship items going to be available by phone/Internet
order from the Alfond store ?  I've got the T-shirts from post-game, but
I'm sure there will be many more items, just like my stash from 1993.

More in later posts on the Anaheim atmosphere - before, during, and post-game.

We win at our rink - you win at yours - we win on neutral ice.
GO MAINE !!
BEAT UNH !!

Dan Doucette

***  Isn't it fitting someone named Garth Snow is playing  ***
***            for a hockey team in Canada   ???           ***