ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
John Gabarra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 16:27:34 EST
This game was exciting - though I don't think michigan had the legs after
their emotional win on Friday.

I stuck around for the announcement of the All Tournament team -

Steve K and Dave Cullen made it and Steve was the Tournament MVP....each time
a Maine player was announced, the totally classless UNH "fans" booed. I can't
believe how, as the success of their program has risen, the behavior of their
fans has plummetted....from the incessant use of the term "su**", to treating
visiting fans with episodes of spitting and having pennies hurled at
them.....Mr. Umile, if you read this, DO SOMETHING about your fans.

GO MAINE - just imagine what the team will be like next year with 2 more
scholarships, Reimann, Kahler, the kid from Slovakia and a few others I can't
think of right now!!!
We're going to Disneyland!!!!!